Thursday, September 1, 2011

Have you Googled you lately?

I use Google search to keep an eye on things. I run a search for "We've Seen Santa" or "Tiffany A. Higgins" or both combined to see what pops up. Usually I find the same old links. On occasion, I find new reviews or new online stores that are carrying "We've Seen Santa" now.

Today, I made a new discovery. I discovered that "We've Seen Santa" is listed on GetGlue.com. I am not even sure what GetGlue is. I just know that I have seen people posting from there on Facebook. They post things like I am watching _______ with 'x' people. I don't know if GetGlue will help to get my name or the name of my book out there. But, I will take any opportunity I can get.

We've Seen Santa on GetGlue.com


Does anyone out there no anything about GetGlue? Can you tell me what it is and what it will mean for my book's publicity? Does GetGlue recommend my book to people? Does it put it in some kind of list? Any and all information on GetGlue would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment