Saturday, February 25, 2012

Changes to my Blog

For the past few hours, I have been editing my blog to make it more compatible with everything else that is going on.

First thing I'd like to point out is that I have removed the option to contact me for reviews. For those of you who I have promised reviews, I will still be reviewing your books. I don't want you to worry. However, I am finding that with writing and promoting and events etc etc etc, I really don't have as much time to read as I used to.

Everything else was pretty much cosmetic. I will continue to post about books that I do find the time to read, and I will try and keep you posted on all that is going on with the books, both published and in the works, as best I can. Please bear with me as I am still learning about blogging, publishing, and being an author. Who would have thought it was such a learning experience?

Thank you for your patience and support. If you would like to follow this blog, you can select one of the options along the right hand side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment