Wednesday, September 26, 2012

An author without a voice...

I have been really sick for days. Unfortunately, it is one of those all over kind of sicks. I am achy and hurting and coughing and etc etc. You get the point. As this is not going to be a post about complaining, I think I'll leave it at that. As of today, I have officially lost my voice. Having not slept in 4 days I am already crabby and irritable. I have tried over the years to teach my family sign language. It is exactly for days like today. Now I have to keep a clipboard, pen & paper beside me at all times. Then I have to write what I want to say and knock on the clipboard to get someones attention. I know I am a writer, but it is a bit ridiculous and very frustrating. I only asked that they learn the letters A-Z in ASL and then I could hand spell everything out. But nobody was interested. :(

Needless to say, I am accomplishing absolutely nothing. I finally got around to posting on the Facebook Page some reminders about the current ways to win or purchase (at a discount) Monster Beneath my Bed. As I am running out of steam fast as I type this, I will only direct you to that page rather than type out all the information and provide all the necessary links again. I drew myself a monster today. Literally. I feel like a monster so I drew what I feel like. LOL.


We are still happy to accept and post drawings of monsters from the kids. While the coloring contest may be over, we will still put up any Monsters that the kids want to share. You can email them to us at Tiffany@WeveSeenSanta.com or Clark@WeveSeenSanta.com or you can snail mail them to our PO Box at P.O. Box 34, Richmond, MI 48062-0034. 

Hope everyone is enjoying being back in school. Monster Beneath my Bed makes a great Halloween book to read. Great for those reading logs the teachers have been sending home. Who's gong to be a Monster for Halloween? We'd love to see some of those great pictures too. Halloween is coming up soon, better get to thinking about those costumes. 

Well, I'm off to rest. My eyes are going crossed. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to get back in the groove of things very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment