Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable new year's celebration. We spent ours here at home with the kids. We had punch and appetizers and watched the selection of performances on the local news channels. It was a quiet but enjoyable new year's celebration.


We also created a new Facebook fan page to ring in the new year. This new one gives my husband the credit for being co-owner of the books. I was never happy with the fact that my publisher didn't want to acknowledge that it was a family project. Check out the new fan page, Books by Tiffany A. & Clark L. Higgins. We love to hear feedback, and appreciate your support.

So, what do we have planned in the new year? 2012 is going to bring a couple of new books. We will be publishing I Love the Changing Seasons within the next couple of months. Closer to summertime, we will be publishing The Monster Beneath my Bed. From there, who knows what we will have in store for you. Check back often (here, Facebook, and www.weveseensanta.com) for the latest news and information!

No comments:

Post a Comment