Monday, January 23, 2012

Time for another read-a-thon!


Today starts another read-a-thon, hosted by Michelle over at The True Book Addict. If you would like to join, you can sign up here.

Now to decide what to read. I have such a huge stack of TBR. Where shall I begin. Between the Kindle Books I now have on my new Kindle Fire and the stack of books I have won over the last few months and the stack I have of books I received for Christmas, I am definitely not short of any to choose from.

The mini challenge for today is to take a photo of my TBR and to choose my titles. I will start with the photos.

My Christmas Presents TBR

My Prize Winning TBR

My TBR that's been waiting FOREVER, lol

This doesn't even include the stacks of TBR inside my Kindle, as I am not sure a picture would turn out for that. I believe I am going to start with Kathy Reichs. I absolutely LOVE the show Bones, and have wanted to check out the books since the beginning of the show. My husband finally located the first three books in the series this last Christmas. So far as I can tell, this is the first book.




So, it is where I will begin. I look forward to not only reading the start of a TV series I love, but also comparing the differences and similarities between the book and the show, as I often do with books and movies, so why not for a TV show?

Good luck and happy reading to my fellow read-a-thoners, and thank you again Michelle for hosting. :)

2 comments:

  1. You definitely have a lot to choose from. I think it is a great idea to read books that a series is based off and compare the differences and similarities.

    Good Luck and Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some impressive stacks! So glad you're joining me again for another read-a-thon. I really hope you enjoy it.

    Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the mini-challenges, giveaways, and the prize page.

    I saw that Stephen King book peeking out of that pile (I have that one too, of course)! Have you heard about my new SK reading challenge yet? It's perpetual so there is no set deadline. You can check it out here: http://skchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/introducing-stephen-king-challenge.html

    =O)

    ReplyDelete