Monday, March 11, 2013

Adventures of Bear B & Stone: Bully Troubles FINISHED!!!

I am so excited to announce that I wrote the final chapter of Adventures of Bear B & Stone: Bully Troubles today! After months of suffering from writer's block and compounding that with life, I was beginning to wonder if it would ever be finished. I didn't think I could find a way out of the corner that I had written myself into. At times, I thought that I may just have to trash the entire story and start over. Today, I put the finishing touches on the final chapter. I am really happy with the ending. It took a lot of work, and there is still a lot of work to get done. Clark now needs to read through it to get a better understanding of the story. Then, he will begin putting together the illustrations. These will be black & white and only one illustration per chapter. It ended up being eleven chapters long. Then comes the long and tedious process of editing and building the book. After that, it will be ready for the printers. As we get closer to finished, I will select a release date. Stay tuned for the announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment