Friday, March 8, 2013

Blocked no more...

Wow! What a GREAT way to end my writer's block. I have had Adventures of Bear B & Stone: Bully Trouble on the shelf for months. Today, I decided to pick it up again and see what I could do. At first, I did a little editing, a few changes among the chapters, and was not sure that there would be anything more than that. Once those changes were in place in the earlier chapters, I became inspired. It wasn't long before I began writing again. I managed to finish the chapter I was stuck on. I had gotten only a couple of paragraphs to that chapter before hanging it up. I also finished another chapter completely. It seemed to just keep flowing.

I am now on what I believe might just be the final chapter in this leg of their journey. Everything is coming to a head. The bullies are at their very worst, but Bear B & Stone have reached their breaking point. They are standing their ground. Where I left it off, something has gone terribly awry. Now, I just have to figure out how things are going to go from here for the next few paragraphs. After that, I already know the final stages of this incredible twist in the story and what the ultimate outcome will be.

After that, it is ready for Clark to design the illustrations that will accompany each chapter. Then, his final contribution will be cover design. Once he has handed over all these drawings, I will be ready to compile the final product and submit it for publication.

I will continue to keep you updated, and as we get closer to the release of Adventures of Bear B & Stone: Bully Trouble, I will let you know the release date. I am so excited to be getting so close to completing this my biggest children's project yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment