Friday, March 15, 2013

Bully Troubles is coming along...

Clark is working real hard on getting the illustrations drawn for each chapter. Of course, being the perfectionist that he is, he draws, he erases, and he draws again. He has finished the cover. Here it is:


There is still a change or two I may make before it is truly finished. Specifically, near the top is an option to include a quote. I think I may choose a line from the book, but I'm still milling it around.

In the meantime, I am working on editing and rewriting. So far, the chapter taking the largest number of red ink marks is chapter one. Not really sure why that is. Perhaps, because it was the first I wasn't quite in the flow of the story yet? Either way, I am really happy with how it is coming along.

I still need to write the description for the back of the book and for the websites that carry our titles. I want to portray the story without telling the story. Sometimes I wish I could hire somebody to do that part for me.

We don't have a release date, yet. We are aiming for August. The thirteenth or the twentieth, probably. We will continue to keep you posted as we get closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment