Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I love reading reviews by the little ones

I was so excited to receive this review today. I love hearing straight from the kids what they think of the book. They are honest and have the most adorable way of wording their thoughts. So, thank you to Max (and his mom) for this wonderful review.

_______________________________________________________________________

A fun holiday book, July 19, 2011
By Reader Views “Reviews, by readers, for readers”
This review is from: We’ve Seen Santa (Paperback)
Reviewed by Max Aures (age 4.5) and Mom for Reader Views (7/11)

“We’ve Seen Santa” tells the story of a boy and a girl who sneak out of bed in hopes of seeing Santa.

Max:

“I try to stay awake for Santa all of the time but I never see him. I liked watching them see him. This book rhymes. I like that the book looked like it was colored with a crayon. They stayed in the lines pretty good. This is a good book to read at Christmas when Santa comes.”

Parent’s comments:

“We’ve Seen Santa” is a simple, fun book that would be perfect for the holiday season. What child hasn’t thought about sneaking out of his/her room and seeing Santa?



No comments:

Post a Comment