Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another "We've Seen Santa" Review

This is a nice little rhyming story of a brother and sister who can't sleep on Christmas eve and finds that jolly old elf downstairs filling under their Christmas tree with their presents. Will he be eating the goodies that they have left? Will he leave them coal in their socks if he hears them awake? Come join in the fun as these two spy on Santa and enjoy their holiday happiness.

This is a cute, short children's book that I will be sharing with my 2 year old grandddaughter if I can get her to sit still long enough. The illustrations are well-done for children this size to relate to and since most pages rhyme together, it should hold her interest. I think just the fact that these children in the story are catching Santa in the act will capture most young children's attention.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a Christmas picture book to share with a 2-4 year old.

I won this book through The Christmas Spirit blog and this is my honest review.

~Tracy Smith posted to Goodreads~
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/199457674

No comments:

Post a Comment