Sunday, August 7, 2011

Switching books for review...

So, I am switching books mid-review. First, let me say that although I am having trouble getting through Silent Enemy it is not me showing that the book is a bad book. It is well written. However, it is hard to get through. I do strongly recommend it, based solely on what I have read, to anyone who enjoys a good war story. I will get back to Silent Enemy eventually.

Now, as for why I am switching books, I am currently working on Lone Treebecause that is one I have been requested to do. I take the "job" of providing reviews very seriously. As much as I would love to work on my TBR stack, I feel it is far more important to review the books sent to me specifically in need of a review.

You can purchase Lone Tree to read along with me by following any of my Amazon links. (I do make a small profit if you purchase any of these books through any of these links). I read the first chapter today and I have to say I have enjoyed it thoroughly. I will post my review as soon as I have completed my reading.




Happy Reading to all you BookWorms out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment