Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bag of Bones Read-a-Long & The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge



Technically, the read-a-long started two days ago. I am so behind already. I have gotten as far as finding Bag of Boneson my bookshelf and bringing it down stairs. By Saturday I am supposed to read Chapters 1-9. I will be able to read some of it today while I wait for my son to get out of school. I still am working on the NaNoWriMo 50,000 [or more] word novel. You can still follow my progress for NaNoWriMo here. I also have a TBR stack that is miles high. I think my husband may ban me from putting books on my Christmas list, LOL.

Speaking of Christmas, I am also participating in The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. We would love for you to join us.


Here is what I will for sure be reading during the challenge. I will start with:




Then, I hope to have time to read:




And it is possible I will even find the time to read more. I have a few other Christmas books saved on Kindle, and a few more on my shelves. And, who knows what Christmas books Santa will get for my kids this year. He brings them a new one every year.

So that about sums up what's going on with my reading. I haven't read anything in a couple of weeks now. Looking forward to settling back in with a good book. Now if only I could find the time. Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We're officially at (or a little past) go time! Happy Christmas reading!

    Again, I totally understand your dropping out on Bag of Bones. Nobody knows more than me about overextending oneself! I still haven't posted this week's update for the read-a-long...so there you go. Evidence of the swamped!

    ReplyDelete