Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo posts have moved

In order to keep things organized and separated, I have created a second blog. This blog is strictly devoted to the goings on of NaNoWriMo and my in progress novel. If you would like to keep up to date on what is going on with those things, please visit me over there.

In the meantime, I will continue to post here about all things We've Seen Santa, and my own thoughts on everything I read.

First up for review, I have finished The Daisy Chain, and I promise to post my review soon. Please bear with me as November has suddenly become the busiest month of my year. I also have strep, so I am not feeling 100%. But life continues to happen around me, and therefore there are children to care for, a husband to tend to, and chores to be done. I thank you for your patience with me while I settle into my new role as novelist.

No comments:

Post a Comment