Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 1, Frightful Fall Read-a-thon #frightfall

Started a little late on this first day of the Frightful Fall Read-a-thon. So, at 8:20pm armed with my trusty cup of coffee (you never know when the Zombie Apocalypse will happen) I began reading Ghost Moon by Heather Graham.

I didn't really get much done in the way of reading. I read for about 45 minutes. I read 43 pages. So far, it is already captivating my interest far more than the 2nd book in this series. I am not ready yet to compare it to book number one, which I loved so much I immediately set out to purchase the other 2 books in the series.

Already, there are 2 deaths. Well, one confirmed death, possibly natural causes, possibly the evil house did it. The second death is merely suspected. We have not discovered the body yet. I will pick up where I left off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment