Monday, October 3, 2011

Must Read Faster's Frightful Fall Read-a-thon Mini Challenge

**Look to the left...the first item that you see is your only weapon during the Zombie Apocalypse*** (Don't cheat and try to find something cool! If the first thing you see are socks then that's what you got!)

So, I looked left, and what is the first thing I see? This morning's coffee mug. On the plus side, at least there is still coffee in it, so I can get myself a nice caffeine fix before I whip my mug at the nearest Zombie's head!


What about you? What would you have to defend yourself with during the Zombie Apocalypse? Leave your replies in the comments section of this post.

4 comments:

  1. I might be in trouble too! This morning my weapon apparently is my Nook!

    Melissa @ Must Read Faster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the caffeine fix will come in quite handy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband said that after playing that computer game where you kill your boss, he is confident that I can do some real damage with my coffee mug. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe coffee will melt the zombie! You just never know. Here is my weapon!

    ReplyDelete