Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Fast Paced Medical Thriller

First, let me say that the amount of time it took me to read A Cure to Die For: A Medical Thriller is absolutely no reflection on the book itself. I was getting my children ready for school (a kindergartner and a freshman in high school) and then adjusting to the new schedule of having both of my children in school. I then, unfortunately, got sick. I did not want to be distracted while reading and rating a book that I promised to review.

That being said, here is my review of A Cure to Die For: A Medical Thriller



This book starts off fast paced and continues to flow along at an accelerated speed throughout. Just when you think they are finally going to get to settle in and work, along comes another obstacle they must surmount. It is scary for me that the truth is, everything in this book is plausible.

You get to know and love the characters and all their quirks. You find yourself choosing sides, getting angry at the bad guys, and cheering for every accomplishment this mismatched group of friends achieves.

Mitchell did an excellent job with this story line. Never a dull moment. I look forward to many more by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment