Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 3, Frightful Fall Read-a-thon #frightfall

I'm still reading Ghost Moon by Heather Graham. I only read 15 pages last night. I spent about 15 minutes total reading. I read while I waited for my husband to get ready for bed and the dryer to finish.

In those pages, I mainly had glimpses into the past. During these pages, I also got a glimpse into the the personality of the main character and her current life. She reminisced a lot about the years spent in Key West. I also learned that we still only have one dead body. What we expected to be the second was really just a guy knocking himself for a loop.

Sorry that there really isn't much more for me to report. I didn't expect to have such a crazy, busy week. Unfortunately, being self employed has some disadvantages. We are struggling to come up with a loan (for under $5,000) to purchase a new vehicle for me that will be safer to drive in the winter. This is taking up a lot of time right now. Hopefully it will get situated.

Well, I'm off to read some more. I'll post again later. Maybe today I will find the time to finish.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the car situation works out! Don't worry...you will get some reading done. I have faith. =O)

    Have fun, above all else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We got it all sorted out. Brought her home tonight. There's a pic in my next blog post. http://tiffany-a-higgins-book-reviews-news.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-4-frightful-fall-read-thon.html I'm so happy with the new Jeep. Michigan winters are so unpredictable, and these new roads made of tires are slippery in the rain, so I was scared what would happen when it gets icy if my little Stratus was already slipping and sliding.

    ReplyDelete