Monday, October 10, 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-thon Wrap-up #frightfall

Yesterday was the end of the Frightful Fall Read-a-thon. Between the reading (Ghost Moon), and the mini-challenges, and blogging the whole way, it was a lot of fun. I only managed to read one book during the course of the week. After visiting some of the other participants blogs, I admit to feeling like a slacker. Unfortunately, life got in the way of my reading time. While I wish I had found the time to read more, I at least did finish and review one book.



I also managed to walk away from the read-a-thon with a few new books to read. Had I known that it would be this easy to grow my collection of books (something I can never have enough of) I would have joined in on read-a-thons and giveaways a lot sooner. So, here are the books I won.



Fifteen year old Molly is visiting her eccentric Tarot card reading aunt who is also a witch. Aunt Sarah predicts fun but, even Aunt Sarah doesn't predict murder. When Molly discovers a link from the murdered victims to the Salem Witch Trials, she worries, is she the next one to die?



When Paranormal Partners magazine names Damian their most eligible bachelor, life as he knows it changes forever. Females come out of the woodwork in an effort to link their names to his--with seductions that make his skin crawl and his stomach heave.

If having crazy females attempt to seduce Damian is hard on him, it's excruciating for Jocelyn. Firmly planted in the friend zone, she watches as females try to capture the only piece of Damian Jocelyn wants all for herself--his heart.



What goes around really does come around—just to kick a male in the balls and bite him in the ass. Alexander, vampire playboy extraordinaire, finds himself smack dab in the middle of the cosmic crosshairs.

Karma is not a bitch, she is a vampire determined to achieve her heart's greatest desire. The first time she met Alex she was too young, too innocent, and too plain. But things change.

Realization slaps Alex upside the head when he comes face to face with the gorgeous female he can't believe he's met before. The one female he may not be able to live without. And the one who is strictly forbidden.

Not a bad haul for simply doing what I love (reading) and playing a few games. Thank you to Michelle (@TrueBookAddict via CastleMacabre.blogspot.com)for hosting the read-a-thon and giveaways and to Kathleen S. Allen and Morgan Kearns for donating their books to the read-a-thon so I could be the lucky winner.

I will post my reviews of the above books as soon as I have read them. Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment