Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 5, Frightful Fall Read-a-thon #frightfall

Well, once again, I did not get nearly as much reading time today as I would have liked. I read Ghost Moon by Heather Graham today. I managed about 20 pages in about 25 minutes.

I read while I waited for my kids to get out of school. Not much else to do in the parking lot, alone, waiting on the bell. Then, I took my daughter in to the doctor's office, and I did some reading there. We are fortunate to go to a doctor's office that does not leave you waiting in the waiting room for long. The doctor was in the room to see her before the nurse had even finished closing the door on her way out. (I love our doctor's office.)

Tomorrow, I expect to be able to get more reading done. The only thing on the agenda is a miniature golf outing with the kids school. This is scheduled for a couple of hours mid day. However, I expect to have plenty of time during the course of the day to get some reading done.

As for my thoughts on Ghost Moon, I am loving this story line. I still haven't figured out who I suspect as the guilty party. Although, by now I do have myself some ideas. It is a short list. However, there has been a clue that knocks my suspects off the list. But, I am still subscribing to the idea that Heather Graham put that little tidbit in there to throw the reader off. My suspect list actually contains only two people. I look forward to reading further and discovering if my suspicions were correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment